This is an exciting fast-paced position responsible for managing client communications, recording project details, producing client Internet marketing performance reports, scheduling departmental resources, communicating with clients and ensuring our clients are happy and satisfied. If you want to get close up to nearly every aspect of successful digital marketing and have an energetic personality, high-level of detail attention and are a self-starter, this job can take you places.
To be successful in this position you must thrive on details, be exceptionally and demonstrably organized and be able to get clients to look forward to communicating with you. Anyone should be able look at your notes in our project management platform and know exactly what is happening.
The Digital Account Coordinator takes large projects and breaks them down into smaller tasks, assigning them to the responsible parties. Additionally, this position turns monthly and quarterly client performance data into understandable visual elements and reports. This position ensures our clients’ requests are met and that our clients feel informed and happy with our services. This position helps our clients grow their business and that is very rewarding.
This position has lots of benefits, paid vacation, paid holidays, and great team atmosphere and performance incentives.
We are an extremely collaborative and high performing in everything we do. Prefer Florida based.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Four-year degree in a related field.
- Minimum 1year’s experience working in an agency environment or large in-house Internet marketing department.
- Minimum 1 year experience working with a project management platform or other system to create tasks and monitor task completion.
- Experience with Google Data Studio.
- Above average level experience in MS Office and Google Docs.
- Experience with Google Analytics.
- Exposure to Google Ads.
- Exposure to Search Engine Optimization strategies and techniques.
- Google Analytics certification
- Knowledge of SEO keyword research
- Local Search Optimization experience
- Experience using a CMS to input content to display on the Internet
- Understanding of basic components and philosophies of successful web development especially within WordPress.
- Past experience in a guest service or customer relations environment.
- Work closely with the other team members to achieve client goals
- Reports to the Digital Operations Director
GREAT EMPLOYEE BENEFITS PACKAGE including:
- Employer Paid Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability Insurance and Life Insurance
- Employer Paid Medical Accident Insurance
- Health Insurance with NO wait time and company contribution
- Flexible Hours
- Paid Holiday Time
- Paid Vacation Time
Job Type: Full-time