If you are good at Google Ads – really good, this is the job for you. When our clients do well, you do well. Enjoy a unique performance-based bonus that allows you to personally profit from your talents. Do you think creatively and look for ways squeeze out better results? Do you get a rush when one of your clients gets a lead? The right person is someone who has the ability to learn about various industries and businesses quickly and apply this knowledge to paid search initiatives and achieving client goals. ROAR! Internet Marketing, one of Orlando’s leading digital agencies is looking for that special someone who is outrageously good at optimization and who is relentless at refinement.
This position has benefits, paid vacation, paid holidays, great team atmosphere and performance incentives. This is not a beginner level position.
We are an extremely collaborative and high performing in everything we do.
· Create paid search campaigns including complete account setup, research, account structure and organization, ad creation, and overall account management
· Perform daily account optimization of paid search accounts for a variety of clients
· Conduct disciplined A/B tests for optimization
· Utilize automated rules to maximize account efficiency, including scripts
· Write ads using different techniques for various campaign types and outcomes
· Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with client goals
· Create, manage and optimize paid social media
· Generate new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of new paid search marketing initiatives
· Generate weekly and monthly client reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking and other metrics
· Chart metrics over time to identify key trends that will translate into campaign improvement actions
· Excellent analytical, organizational, reporting and time management skills
· Attention to detail is critical for this position.
· Work closely with the other team members to achieve client goals
· Reports to the Digital Marketing Manager
Great Employee Benefits Package Including:
- Employer Paid Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability Insurance and Life Insurance
- Employer Paid Medical Accident Insurance and choice of Dental or Vision coverage
- Health Insurance with NO wait time and company contribution
- Flexible Commuter Hours
- Paid Holiday Time
- Paid Vacation Time
- Monthly Work At Home Days
- Great Snacks and Unlimited Coffee!
Full-time on-site salary position in a fun team-oriented environment where the team benefits from the company’s success.
Minimum Qualifications –
- 2+ yrs. experience with Google Ads having managed a minimum of $25,000 in media with the ability to demonstrate mastery of advanced features
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Google Data Studio, Google Docs and Google Sheets
- Proficiency with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics
- Experience with Bing, Facebook ads and Twitter Ads
- Proficiency in paid search accounts with an average monthly spend exceeding $2,500 in a variety of business verticals
- Proficiency with search, display, video and shopping campaigns
Desired Qualifications –
- Google Ads certification
- Google Analytics certification
- Excel pivot table experience
- College degree
- Burning desire to know the latest Google Ads updates
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org