ROAR! Internet Marketing is a full-service digital agency. We are seeking candidates located in Central Florida. While we work remotely, we want the ability to come together a couple of days a month.
- Provide research, campaign analysis and recommendations for Google Ads for clients in a wide variety of industries.
- Provide analysis to improve the layout and conversion rate for campaign landing pages.
- Strong in Google Analytics and Google Search Console analysis and recognizing trends across various industry benchmarks.
- Keep fully informed of emerging digital trends and practices.
- New keyword development analysis.
- Able to translate the client’s business goals into a digital marketing strategy with supporting research and recommendations bringing measurable value to the client.
- Ability to analyze, organize and present large amounts of data and use that data to chart a strategy for improved results.
- Advanced understand and ability to utilize SEO best practices for the client’s benefit.
- Three or more years of multiple account management experience in Google Ads and paid social platforms.
- Proven experience in conversion rate optimization and landing page best practices.
- Collect and share best digital practices.
- Ability to articulate a point of view around SEO, paid search topics, industry trends and ways to leverage them against client and agency objectives.
- Digital interactive account planning, with proven hands-on experience and expertise.
- Strong analytical and planning skills.
- Ability to communicate in a timely, professional and courteous manner internally and externally.
- Able to work in a multi-disciplinary, collaborative environment.
- Strong research skills and ability to translate research to a solid, accessible presentation.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written skills.
- Proven ability to develop well-written documents and presentations.
- 3 years agency experience with direct client contact.
- Google Analytics certification.
- Google Ads certification.
- Advanced knowledge of local search optimization techniques.
- Advanced knowledge of SEMRush, Ahrefs, Moz and other SEO tools.
- Understanding of basic components and best practices of WordPress and HTML.
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office, including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel along with Google Docs, Google Sheets and Google Data Studio.
PTO and Holidays. Health insurance, short and long-term disability, HSA option, life insurance and more.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com