WEB CONTENT SPECIALIST (Part-time/Onsite)
Can you motivate a prospect to take a specific action? Can you write copy that is easy-to-read and engaging? ROAR! Internet Marketing is seeking a successful and experienced Web Content Specialist. Successful candidates will be able to demonstrate success in creating content that has the potential to rank well, engage and motivate. The ideal candidate must be an exceptional writer, interviewer, collaborator and passionate about developing effective content.
Can you listen to our client’s understanding of their business and write website copy that helps them grow their business? Can you add your own SEO research to create content that makes for successful and effective website copy? Basic technical skills like experience with WordPress, Photoshop and ability to write the basic elements of HTML used in copy formatting will move you to the head of the pack.
Knowledge of keyword research and metadata creation could make you almost irresistible.
***Please send resume and a cover letter that tells us more about how your experience aligns with what we are looking for in this position. Additionally, in a separate document, write 250 words describing what you think ROAR! Internet Marketing does.
- Regularly produce various content types, including blog posts, newsletters, emails, and web copy that are in line with the style guide provided
- Creating headlines, taglines, articles, web pages, blogs, infographics, video scripts, white papers, etc.
- Crafting fresh, engaging written content which compels a reader to take action
- Revitalizing existing web content and improving performance in terms of lower bounce rates and higher conversions
- Proofreading and editing marketing content, working with internal stakeholders to ensure content is accurate, on message and on brand
- Utilizing SEO best practices to optimize written content for optimal SERP rankings
- Conducting research and interviewing stakeholders to gain consumer insights, value propositions and strong positioning
- Create content marketing campaigns to drive leads and conversions
- Create shareable content
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2-3 years writing marketing copy for websites that sells a service or product with a foundation based on organic rank goals
- 2- 3 years in a position that demanded daily use of MSWord to edit and create documents
- Past direct experience interacting with clients preferably in service oriented organization
- Ability to work with many clients and multi-task is a must
- Experience using WordPress to input web copy
- 6 months experience creating SEO metadata for a websites
- Experience leveraging keyword density standards to write copy
- Past experience designing and deploying continuous social media campaigns
- Extreme attention to detail
- Ability to create written content about a variety of topics
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Ability to write basic HTML code
- Understanding and past use of Google Analytics
Great Employee Benefits Package Including:
- Flexible Commuter Hours
- Fun team activities
- Great Snacks and Unlimited Coffee!
- Varying work with a range of clients of industries
ROAR! Internet Marketing is a web design and Internet Marketing firm specializing in Custom Web Development and all aspects of Internet Marketing including Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Paid Search and online marketing strategy. We are a full service digital agency.
ROAR! is a no-smoking, drug-free workplace.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com