Do you love to make WordPress websites that convert? We are looking for someone that likes to solve issues and can work just as well in a team or individually. We want someone who takes pride in their work and celebrates that with our team. Our clients count on us for custom solutions that deliver results.
This position has benefits, paid vacation, paid holidays, great team atmosphere and performance incentives. This is not a beginner level position.
We are an extremely collaborative and high performing in everything we do.
- Google Analytics installation to conversion level.
- Google Tag Manager complete implementation and other tracking code installation.
- WCAG Auditing and experience with the WCAG 2.0 Guidelines
- Technical SEO implementation including Schema Mark-up, updating for mobile usability and Page Speed Optimization techniques.
- Build HTML versions of mass-deployed emails and insert those in the selected email programs.
- Attention to detail is critical for this position.
- Work closely with the other team members to achieve client goals
Great Employee Benefits Package Including:
- Employer Paid Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability Insurance and Life Insurance
- Employer Paid Medical Accident Insurance
- Health Insurance with NO wait time and company contribution
- Flexible Commuter Hours
- Paid Holiday Time
- Paid Vacation Time
- Monthly Work At Home Days
- Great Snacks and Unlimited Coffee!
Full-time on-site salary position in a fun team-oriented environment where the team benefits from the company’s success.
Note that these requirements are representative, but not all-inclusive, of the knowledge, skill, and ability required to perform this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to create websites using latest development techniques and utilizing comps and mockups.
- Knowledge of CSS practices including CSS3. (Sass or other CSS preprocessor experience preferred.)
- Knowledge of Schema Mark-up and best practices.
- Knowledge of best practices for mobile usability.
- Knowledge of current page-speed optimization techniques and best practices.
- Knowledge of HTML5 and Accessibility Techniques.
- WordPress CMS experience.
- Ability to customize WordPress themes and templates.
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging.
- Experience with Email HTML and use of Email Management Systems including but not limited to Mailchimp.
- Creating and implementing Tags, Events, and Variables through Google Tag Manager for finite tracking.
- Ability to think and plan proactively in terms of development.
- Ability to problem solve or come up with other solutions to reach the desired goal.
- Ability to write clean, commented, easy to understand code for in-house development.
- Excellent skills in organization for keeping up with content and project deadlines.Must have the ability to juggle many projects and requests simultaneously.
- Shopify or WooCommerce development is a plus.
Desired Qualifications –
- Google Analytics certification
- College degree
- Burning desire to know the latest WordPress trends
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com