Proven Orlando Content Marketing Strategies That Will Boost Your Brand
Providing useful, relevant and interesting content that converts into loyal customers should always serve as the focal point of your online marketing efforts. That’s why content marketing has skyrocketed over the past several years. In fact, many leading brands have effectively utilized content marketing to build both brand awareness and loyalty. For example, Red Bull energy drink implemented an extremely successful content marketing campaign centered around extreme sports such as skydiving, rock climbing, windsurfing, and cliff diving.
Since the major search engines like Google and Bing reward websites that publish highly relevant content that users find informative and engaging, content marketing needs to be an integral part of your overall digital marketing strategy. According to Google, “Content marketing not only drives new visitors to your website, but also entices them to come back.”
Remember that it takes both time, patience and knowledge for you to grow an effective content marketing library to reach your desired audience and boost conversions. That’s why we’ve created this comprehensive guide to effective Orlando content marketing techniques that will help you transform your digital marketing strategy.
What is Content Marketing?
Content marketing involves planning, creating and distributing relevant and valuable content via channels such as websites and social media to attract and retain a specific audience of potential and existing customers interested in your business. Ideally your content should serve to educate, entertain and inspire your desired audience. The goal, of course, is to not only increase brand awareness and engagement but to eventually entice these customers to purchase your products and/or services.
Note that content marketing DOES NOT mean selling blatantly to customers, sending spammy emails in bulk or cranking out meaningless blog articles that no one will ever read. In fact, Americans are inundated with an estimated 4,000 to 10,000 marketing messages per day. That’s why they tend to only pay attention to messages of personal interest and tune everything else out.
Therefore, your Orlando content marketing must be tailored exclusively to your desired audience and stand out in an authentic and meaningful way for them to pay attention and engage with your message. There’s simply no point in wasting time creating content that is of no interest or use to your target audience. An Orlando content marketing agency can help you draft an effective strategy tailored to the specific needs of your business.
A successful Orlando content marketing strategy builds trust by providing effective, high-quality content through all the stages of a buyer’s journey. Find out what challenges your potential customers need to overcome and highlight how your products or services can help them succeed. The goal of content marketing is to keep your business at top of mind when it’s time for a potential customer to buy what you sell.
How to Do Content Marketing Effectively
A successful Orlando content marketing strategy starts with identifying your target audience. Understand the preferences, challenges and priorities of your ideal customer. A good place to start is Google Trends, which allows you to “explore what the world is searching.”
The next step is to determine the type of content marketing formats you will use to reach this audience. Pick the formats that have the best chance of creating a connection to your potential customers. Don’t be overwhelmed by the number of choices – you do not have to attempt all the formats. Simply choose the ones that are most relevant and effective for your specific business and goals. Some examples include:
- Educational Articles and How-To Guides: Consumers seek out educational content to help solve problems, make decisions and find solutions. That’s why providing well-written and researched educational content helps create a strong sense of consumer trust and brand affinity.
- Videos: This extremely effective type of content marketing has grown significantly over the past few years and shows no signs of abating. It’s no surprise that YouTube is currently the second largest search engine behind Google. Believe it or not, approximately 3 billion searches are conducted on YouTube per month.
- eBooks: An influential and effective tool in your Orlando content marketing arsenal, eBooks offer you an opportunity to demonstrate your expertise on a subject in your industry, enhance your reputation and generate new leads. An eBook provides your desired audience with something valuable that cannot be attained by online articles or blog posts alone.
- Webinars: An interactive web-based seminar on a specific and useful topic offers a great forum for you to engage with your target audience and potentially create lifelong customers in the process.
- White Papers: These types of in-depth academic reports can help establish you as a thought leader in your industry. White papers are usually heavily researched and can be rather time consuming to create. However, they tend to pay off by highlighting your expertise if you have an original take on a subject important to your industry.
- Case Studies: A case study provides a step-by-step analysis of how one of your products or services helped a specific client achieve their business goals. It provides data to show potential customers that your products and/or services work effectively.
- Infographics: Colorful and engaging pieces of visual content, infographics are highly shareable and prove very effective in a successful Orlando content marketing strategy.
- Podcasts: There are more than 2 million podcasts throughout the world on just about every subject imaginable. Podcasts allow you to form a deep and lasting relationship with your target audience.
- Blog Posts: With over 600 million blogs on the Internet today, this format continues to be one of the most popular forms of content marketing. Effective blogging serves as one of the best ways to get more search rankings. Make sure you create relevant, interesting and informative content, as well as develop a consistent posting schedule in order for your blog to pay off.
- Q&A Sections: Since attention spans are often fleeting in this day and age, the Q&A format provides a simple and easy way to generate interest in your products or services, build your authority, attract leads, and convert visitors. Best of all, Q&A sections can be effortlessly added to any or all your landing pages to enhance your SEO efforts.
- Newsletters: Sending out an email newsletter regularly to potential and regular customers provides a great vehicle to get your content in front of your target audience. Make sure your newsletter contains a lively balance of research, education, entertainment, and personal insights to generate interest.
- Checklists/Worksheets: Actionable solutions such as checklists and worksheets really help your content stand out since they provide your target audience with a systematic approach to solving their problems.
- Press Releases: An effective press release strategy not only informs the media and generates publicity about achievements at your place of business, but also can serve to boost your SEO by building quality backlinks to your website, educate your readers about all aspects of your business and enhance your reputation as an expert in your industry.
- Vlogging (video blogging): Over the past several years, vlogging has become one of the fastest content-sharing strategies on the web. Used effectively, an entertaining and informative vlog can provide another great way of reaching your target audience.
When utilizing any of the above formats, make sure to answer specific questions and provide your audience with valuable and engaging information that they can’t find anywhere else on the Internet. You need to provide them with a personalized experience every step of the way to give your business a competitive edge.
Remember that high-quality content that stays on target will be most effective in the long run. Speak their language and understand their problems and challenges. Also, be sure to incorporate relevant SEO keywords and key phrases into your content targeted to your desired audience (but always avoid so-called keyword stuffing!).
A multi-channel Orlando content marketing strategy utilizes several channels to deliver a unified message such as your website, email, direct mail, video, and social media such as Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, TikTok, and Instagram, among others. Believe it or not, there are currently 3.96 billion global social media users.
Discover the social media outlets most frequently used by your desired audience. Then you can create spellbinding content specifically directed to them in the form of photos, videos and stories.
Good indicators of positive engagement through content marketing include:
- Total Number of Page Visitors
- Time Spent Visiting a Page
- Click-Through Across Pages
- Number of Email Addresses Collected
Make sure you embark on a realistic Orlando content marketing strategy that’s in tune with your budget and resources. For example, will you need to hire new content writers and developers to reach your content marketing goals? Develop a sustainable content calendar that sets achievable goals without overwhelming your staff.
Finally, analyze and measure your results so you can experiment and adjust your content marketing strategy as necessary. Set up analytics and track conversions. This will help you determine which channels to prioritize over time.
Why is Content Marketing Important?
As you continue to create valuable content over time through your Orlando content marketing efforts, your brand will become more and more valuable. Your website in turn will be rewarded with a higher ranking by the search engines for being relevant.
The long-term benefits of successful content marketing include:
- Educate Prospects About Your Products or Services
- Increase Sales and Conversions
- Enjoy Cost Savings on Marketing Spend
- Enhance Customer Loyalty
- Establish Your Expertise as a Thought Leader
- Promote Brand Awareness and Credibility
- Generate Quality Leads
- Expand Your Customer Base
- Attract Strategic Partners
Schedule an Orlando Content Marketing Consultation Today
A comprehensive Orlando content marketing strategy can produce incredible results over the long term. However, it’s essential to enlist the help of a content marketing company that offers comprehensive Orlando content marketing services to stay informed about all the latest techniques and trends in this ever-changing landscape.
Let's Get Started
A full-service Orlando content marketing agency, ROAR! Internet Marketing will provide you with proven content marketing strategies tailored to the specific needs of your business. Contact ROAR! to schedule a zero-obligation consultation and discover how our results-driven solutions will totally transform your Orlando content marketing strategy!
"*" indicates required fields